We are extremely proud of our professional and friendly staff, whose team approach provides you with the individualized eye care services you deserve. Several of our staff members have been with the practice for over 15 years. At Ellicott City Total Eye Care, we are committed to continued staff education and keeping abreast of technical advances in our field. Their expertise and welcoming personalities remain a key factor in our patients’ level of comfort.
Staff members include Shari, Becky, Kathy, Saema, Maddie, Jessica, Wisty, Greg, Zackia, and Vicki. Don’t hesitate to contact us with a question or concern. We are more than happy to help you!
The staff of Ellicott City Total Eye Care are committed to the community and participate in several community-related and charitable activities, including:
- Maryland Special Olympics, sponsor of Howard County Chapter
- AOA InfantSEE
- Sponsor of HCYP Baseball
- Sponsor of Howard County Autism Society
- Sponsor of Kangaroo Kids
- Supporter of the following:
- Optometry Cares
- HOPE WORKS (domestic violence center in Howard County)
- Adopt a Family for Church of Resurrection
- Wounded Warriors
- Corporate Sponsor of Wilde Lake High School Sporting Events
- Volunteer at Howard County Schools’ Career Days
- Volunteer for the School Vision Program sponsored by the Lions Club
Ellicott City Total Eye Care serves Ellicott City, Columbia, Laurel, Elkridge, Eldersburg, Baltimore, Catonsville, Randallstown, Olney, Maple Lawn, Dayton, and surrounding communities. Call 410-730-8878 to schedule an appointment.